Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I don't mean to fail

I fail. I start a blog and then go nearly a month without writing on it.

Life is pretty much unchanging, but for some ridiculous reason I love it. Kaeden is almost a month old! I can't believe it, it seems like last week we came home with him. I love being with him, I like waking up every night at 2 and then again at 4 and then again at 6 to hang out. He's getting so strong too. I will put him on my chest and he holds his little bobble head up all by himself. Before I know it he'll be walking. I'm so glad he's finally getting into a little routine. It makes it easier to know what to expect, although as soon as I say that he's going to go all crazy and get his days and nights mixed up again. My sweet little man...

School on the other hand.. not so exciting. For some reason I'm just not tuned in this semester. I feel like I'm getting a little lazy and I'm not even finished with my first year of undergrad. The homework has started to kick in and I can't use the "I don't have my textbook yet" excuse anymore. Although I can't believe I'm already on my third week of school. Only 13 more weeks left!! It's sad when you as soon as you get to class you scratch the date off the syllabus like you're accomplishing something, for some odd reason it just makes me feel better about myself. It's so amazing to think that by the end of this semester in 1 year I will be finished! I'm pretty proud of myself, now hopefully I just won't screw it up.

I'm still not working, I don't know when I'm going back, I'm going back, I just don't know when. I miss work so much and I miss all my ladies, but at the same time I hate not being with the little man. I wouldn't mind the monetary compensation though. I'm a little underpaid as a stay home mommy.

Well the child is screaming so I have to go be a mom now. Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment