Monday, March 8, 2010

I love walks


Jami and I have decided that we are cows, and that it's time to do something about it so that in a few months I can wear my Victoria's Secret swimsuit from last year and not want to vomit. Instead of not eating, which doesn't work too well when you're breastfeeding, we have decided to start walking everyday with our kids. It kinda sucks because she lives in Davis and I live in Sac so two days a week I go there and two days a week she comes here. And for an hour and a half or so we walk, well in a perfect world an hour and a half but we end up stopping to change someone's diaper or let the girls out to play. I'm excited though, because A. I need the motivation to work out, B. If I don't start leaving my house everyday I'm going to become extremely depressed, and C. I get to get good use out of my jogging stroller and track suit.
My goal is to lose 14 pounds by May, but I'm doubtful. Oh well at least I get to enjoy the lovely scenery.

No comments:

Post a Comment