Wednesday, December 22, 2010

2010 thus far

So I just realized that my lost blog post was from March. In March I was a stay at home mom. Since I started back up at work, and school, I haven't had the time or energy to record the events of my quite uneventful life. And now that I'm a stay at home mom again, just for this week, I feel so inclined to discuss the goings on of the littlest Browns.

Jerm is still working his butt of at Clark, making the big bucks while killing bugs.

I managed to work 3 days a week and maintain a 3.0 gpa over the past two semesters.

And Kaeden has learned to roll over, sit up, use his hands, crawl, stand up, cruise around, drink a bottle by himself, chase Lala, walk, throw daddy's phone in the tub, climb off the couch, and many many more riveting and amazing activities. He's quite delightful and I've decided I will keep him.

And it's crazy to think that Christmas is in 3 days. I was enormously huge at this time last year, and now my sweet baby boy gets to open his own presents. I can't wait for him to get all the toys and things we bought for him. I think I have a shopping addiction when it comes to that child. I went shopping all day on Sunday and didn't get a thing for myself or Jeremy, just the boy.

In the next few months Jeremy and I are both going to start taking classes. I'll be going in the mornings, eeeeeeearly, and Jerm will be going at night. It's probably going to suck, but I'm very proud of him. When my boy grows up I hope I teach him to be as responsible as his daddy.

Well I'm going to go steam mop before the terrorizer awakens. Good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment